CASE STUDY: Incentive Tour
ETM organized an incentive tour and travel seminar for the client’s 400+ top-performing distributors. In doing so, we also helped to drastically reduce the client’s administrative work and report running time by over 50%.
ETM set up online registration and digital payment, arranged transportation including group tours, and managed logistics of supplies at multiple cruise ports.
Read on to find out more.
The client worked with ETM to organize an incentive tour and travel seminar for 400+ top-performing distributors onboard a 9-day Alaska cruise, providing free transportation, catering, and accommodation to their attendees. The incentive tour provided a platform for outstanding leaders to share their business development and achievements with each other.
- Design and set up an online registration site and digital payment gateway
- Cater to 400+ guests’ transportation/ground tours/pre & post-cruise travel arrangement
- Manage logistic of supplies at multiple cruise port
- Designed and built the online registration site, which offered the flexibility for attendees to select different flight schedules, cruise cabin arrangements, special meals, optional local tours, etc.
- Held regular client meetings to foster strong relationships in order to keep everything on schedule, understand their needs, and fulfill requirements. ETM also set up a general hotline for registered guests to answer their inquiries and to solve their problems before departure.
- Conducted pre-event site inspection in Alaska to work out all operation details with various working partners to ensure the flawless running of the event.
- Successfully created bilingual web pages to cover pre-trip communication, e-registration, and activities/shore excursions selections
- Enabled 24/7 registration and communication to cover participants in different time zones
- Alleviated the strain on manual input and drastically reduced the administrative work and report running time by over 50%